Translate This Page

Monday, March 7, 2022














Egg tempera, natural pigments and paper
Wilmington NC
2011

I relocated off Topsail Island and was living 
in downtown Wilmington NC...
I was introduced with traditional Egg tempera making with a visit with Peter Hurd at his studio in NM in the late 60s... these were some of the last stabile paintings I did before starting paintings in and with the landscape...

I'll be accepting offers until Spring Equinox, March 20, 11:33 AM...

and, all oil paintings will be sent to the toxic waste center, they are not up for offers...

I no longer use pricing... I work with barter, trade and cash donations or contributions directly or through my Patreon page/ as low as $1.00/mo... and pre paid postage with all shippings...

this is not a plea for help or sympathy… it does involve what I leave behind unnecessarily, I’m an elder now!... these are are our considerations and responsibilities to make… it is also a statement with enough with the toxicity in our world!… a Spring Equinox celebration with the old die off and mix with the elements and new growth emerges, and a potlatch like recognition with letting go…. I intend to create a celebratory pyre with Beeswax and other non toxic work I let go with, an Equinox Candle…  we’ll see how this emerges!... Thanks, all…

 

 

Elements are Life

Love, Peace & CoCreativity...

 

 

art with Earth blog, bioenergetics, charcoal, collaborative with Nature, environmental land art, fractals, webh…



No comments:

Post a Comment