Translate This Page

Thursday, March 17, 2022



























Beeswax, "natural" pigments and papers
top four mid 2000s/Surf City NC 13" x 19" and each panel 18" x 12"
last six 2011 - 2012 Wilmington NC 15" x 19"
tabs for hanging w/bamboo or wood rods, metals would cool off beeswax warmth...


Thank You all with your interest, support and I'm happy some seem to be finding walls to hang with!...

these will be the last offerings I'll post and I'll be accepting offers for work until Noon, March 18th with a Spring Equinox, March 20, 11:33 AM candle light celebration so I'll have time to “roll” candle(s)…

and, all oil paintings will be sent to the toxic waste center, they are not up for offers...

I no longer use pricing... I work with barter, trade and cash donations or contributions directly or through my Patreon page/ as low as $1.00/mo... and pre paid postage with all shippings...

involves what I leave behind unnecessarily, I’m an elder now!... these are are our considerations and responsibilities to make… it is also a statement with enough with the toxicity in our world!… a Spring Equinox celebration with the old die off and mix with the elements and new growth emerges, and a potlatch like recognition with letting go…. I intend to create a celebratory pyre with Beeswax and other non toxic work I let go with, an Equinox Candle…  we’ll see how this emerges!... Thanks, all…



Elements are Life

Love, Peace & CoCreativity...

 

 

art with Earth blog, bioenergetics, charcoal, collaborative with Nature, environmental land art, fractals, webh…



No comments:

Post a Comment