Translate This Page

Wednesday, March 2, 2022














Beeswax, natural pigment w/paper
8" x 12"
later 1990s
Topsail Island NC


living with the Ocean for the first time I was intrigued with waves with surf and waves with mountains...

I'll be accepting offers until Spring Equinox, March 20, 11:33 AM...

I no longer use pricing... I work only now with barter, trade and cash donations or contributions directly or through my Patreon page/ as low as $1.00/mo... and pre paid postage with all shippings...

this is not a plea for help or sympathy… it does involve what I leave behind unnecessarily, I’m an elder now!... these are are our considerations and responsibilities to make… it is also a statement with enough with the toxicity in our world!… a Spring Equinox celebration with the old die off and mix with the elements and new growth emerges, and a potlatch like recognition with letting go…. I intend to create a funeral pyre for Beeswax and other non toxic work I let go with, an Equinox 

Candle…  we’ll see how this emerges!... Thanks, all…

all oil paintings will be released to the toxic waste center, they are not up for offers...



 

 

Elements are Life

Love, Peace & CoCreativity...

 

 

art with Earth blog, bioenergetics, charcoal, collaborative with Nature, environmental land art, fractals, webh…


 

No comments:

Post a Comment