Translate This Page

Tuesday, March 15, 2022




and with the "Curly Dock" Rumex crispus [root/berberine dye] processing; this would make a great installation with the Dock sprouting, rooting and growing into the paper the 6" x 6"s and the old moss/lichen picnic table... perhaps sitting under the old apple tree.... Use your imagination and watch it grow. With time limitations and wanting to unload the press to catch the effects of the Dock root with the paper I chose to break it down. To catch up here it may help to check out this previous entry...  http://gregpatch.blogspot.com/2013/07/before-dismantling-press.html

and then with the prints I felt I wanted to place a wash of a variant color upon the prints for contrast and a softening. I used coffee w/cream (1/2 & 1/2, where cassein is derived from). Hope you enjoy these finished? pieces." - 8/2013, Wilmington NC...

I'll be accepting offers for work until Noon, March 18th with a Spring Equinox, March 20, 11:33 AM candle light celebration so I'll have time to “roll” candle(s)…

and, all oil paintings will be sent to the toxic waste center, they are not up for offers...

I no longer use pricing... I work with barter, trade and cash donations or contributions directly or through my Patreon page/ as low as $1.00/mo... and pre paid postage with all shippings...

involves what I leave behind unnecessarily, I’m an elder now!... these are are our considerations and responsibilities to make… it is also a statement with enough with the toxicity in our world!… a Spring Equinox celebration with the old die off and mix with the elements and new growth emerges, and a potlatch like recognition with letting go…. I intend to create a celebratory pyre with Beeswax and other non toxic work I let go with, an Equinox Candle…  we’ll see how this emerges!... Thanks, all…



Elements are Life

Love, Peace & CoCreativity...

 

 

art with Earth blog, bioenergetics, charcoal, collaborative with Nature, environmental land art, fractals, webh…

























No comments:

Post a Comment