Translate This Page

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wholistic Co-Creative Healing


a self/other cathartic writing of ...a processing transformation...
  Moved this past winter in shifts, in a flash, drove to/from the northeast to visit family/friends and dropped from the ladder of the loft I was constructing. Was returning to my bed after taking a leak around 2:30AM am in the dark and the mattress I was gripped onto to pull myself up shifted. Letting go... and landed in a crouching position. One of my favorite yoga positions. The damage done. Acumulatively into the now with a sprained rt knee, strained right sacroilliac joint, stressed already stressed/never repaired dislocated left shoulder and severe bodily misalignment from compensating from the injuries had me down. Wholistic injury! Coming back up, leg stretches and twists are still shaky. Lots of stretching/restrengthening rehab to go and bionic dental surgery scheduled for the summer.
  Many thanks for all the wonderful support I have received from 2 amazing physical therapists, several Reiki practitioners, an acupuncturist for depression; compromised liver, a fantastic alignment masseuse, an Ayurvedic dietary & herbal counsel for my prostate cancer combined with my own herbal protocol, making art, astrology, 3 different restorative yoga instructors, all the many guides, friends and family (particularly some of my Mom's great genes and encouragement that keep me trucking on!) and my own persistence and still learning self love/respect and accepting myself as a spiritual being in a human body. Toward healing Wholisticly. Tomorrow will start seeing a Network Chiropractic for more continuous healing work - enThanks all!

Love/Peace/Co-Creativity in healing to I/WE/ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment