Translate This Page

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Its just plain awesome...



... those indelible life experiences! Somewhere in our brain there is a key/code to getting over 

them. A test for sure! Am thinking indelibility is an illusion we hang onto for some reason, 

or, lack of. 


Speaking of; have discovered my new state of the art Mac does not translate my old Mac 

computers .cwk (claris works) files. Say huh! Was on the phone last night w/Apple techies? 

trying to resolve. Downloaded for 1 1/2 hrs a writing program that might open them. It did not. 

Still ringing in my ears (the inverse side of terrific.) is "if that doesn't work I don't know" - 

Apple techy. This morning am assembling my megaeraser and preparing, gently, cramming it 

into my ear, ahem! Any one out there who's aced this test I can copy from? Cackling like a bird 

on a tight rope! and attempting to lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment