Translate This Page

Thursday, September 2, 2010

God is gravity and hurricanes are vortexes

Dear Earl,

Am not going to confront you with my meaningless dribble. If you need me call me in Dunn, NC. Am sure you or one of your alter egos have been here before. Nice little old southern town with a couple curious little churches of brick and domed central roofs. Perhaps their vortex appealed to you and you've left them standing all these years. Perhaps you just overlooked it. Hope to get some pics to post here of them. My logic board is blown so anyone reading this may have to wait and stayed tuned to see it.
Am very excited. Physicist Stephen Hawkin has just pronounced that God is gravity. Of course its complicated theory and I'm simply being my gravitationally blunt self. Am sure Stephen will be up to all the flutter from the Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Budhists (well maybe not {except for the reincarnation thing}), and Christians catch wind of his sorcery!. Perhaps peace is not that far away once the religious become aware of this very grave reality.
Many Blessings Stephen!
Thanks Earl...

No comments:

Post a Comment