Translate This Page

Tuesday, August 23, 2022





was with one daughter, hospital, doctor, rns, anesthesiologists, aides and sweepers today from 6:30 til 4 for diagnostic cranial angioplasty, a wire tap of my brain with a camera!, from my groin area up the canal to my neck taking pics that came out great... I have 3 intracranial aneurisms, a matching pair on each carotid and a small one with a smaller artery and will set appt tomorrow to see my doctor in a week or two to discuss treatment options with detail, ie. Pipeline Embolization Device/woven metal netting inside artery wall eliminating blood flow within each aneurism, herbal protocols to assist and or treat, other variables and to wait and see approach...

enThanks

Elements are Life
Love Peace CoCreativity...

art with Earth blog, charcoal, collaborative with Nature, eco-environmental land art, fractals, webh




No comments:

Post a Comment