Translate This Page

Thursday, August 18, 2022






update with my demon within;

image with MRA/MRI scan I had done June 30...
I asked my primary care physician if my pulsatile tinnitus and constant headache and light headedness could be caused by bleeps in my brain and he ordered the photo shoot... there are studies with National Health Institute relating Lymes Disease and intracranial arterial aneurisms, and with no resolutions with ENT physician and feeling instinctively and consciously to follow through... 
today, 8/18, an indirect ride to seeing endovascular surgeon specializing with brain neurology conditions... he concurred with my primary care physician 3 aneurisms... one definitely itntracranial, the other two were borderline... intracranial can burst with coma or death quite possible, with the Carotid Artery in the neck region bloody noses... my Dad died instantly at work with a hemoraged brain aneurism, he was 61 with hbp... the genetic link also plays with my decision ahead, my bp is low end healthy...  
I'll be tested for Covid Sat... I'll go to Vassar Hospital this next Tue as an outpatient, experience having a neon light show on my brain,  and hopefully to have a clearer picture of what is going on and come up with treatment options... meanwhile I'll formulate some potion herbally, my diet is fairly clean, and I'm returning to a gentle yoga with no strenuous inversions... 
enThanks... 


Elements are Life
Love Peace CoCreativity...

art with Earth blog, charcoal, collaborative with Nature, eco-environmental land art, fractals, webh




No comments:

Post a Comment