Translate This Page

Thursday, September 20, 2018





White Pine charcoal markings
4" x 5" panels
Khadi paper
Tillson NY


with this dyptich of drawings/markings I explore conscious unconscious continuities with left and right hands... this markings is with left hand with left panel, right with right panel...
after marking right panel I/conscious ego, and with awareness with unconscious levels aligned visually with the left side with similar line/markings... I was challenged mostly with left hand skills and mental connections markings responding to what my right hand had done... this a combination of my own maleness bias as well as my feminine bias testiness, again my perspective now with looking at it consciously and allowing unconscious to speak as a male...

charcoal markings with White Pine Pinus alba branches/sticks charred in Fire... 
the resinous White Pine is known by many traditional cultures as flexible with the winds of change, to a degree... and is considered to be Tree of Peace with the Iroquois Federation...

this Khadi paper is a cotton rag from a community cooperative paper maker with SW India region...


Love, Peace and CoCreativity

~~~~Water is Life~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment