Translate This Page

Thursday, March 7, 2013


introduction session is postponed, will re announce
  email info@greenartstudio.com
with your inquiry for private session

Introduction to Wholistic Health Counsel with Greg Patch
tomorrow, Fri, March 8 
at Network Community Wellness,
3803 Cherry Ave, Wilmington, NC at 1 PM
(no charge)

I have been a practicing Western Traditional Herbalist and Fine Artist for over 30 years. My studies include Ayurvedic & TCM practices. I’ve worked with home birthing, children, adult & elderly care and the dying passage with home care. I also offer Western Humanistic Astrological approaches to health based assessments with over 25 years of study and practice.

This opportunity introduces my confidential counsel where with you we would look at your intentions for your wholistic health by assessing your background, where you are now, and what you would realistically like to achieve. The process I recommend in counsel follows embracing personal whole diet, physical conditioning and connection to spiritual practice and/or understandings with energetics.

email info@greenartstudio.com
with your inquiry for private sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment