Translate This Page

Friday, March 8, 2013

I used the grain of the Black Walnut veneer as my template to cut. I'll attach them to the Yellow Pine boards salvaged from a recessed wall bookshelf for foundation to a finished art work later...



http://gregpatch.blogspot.com/2012/10/two-beautiful-black-walnut-boards-for.html
"Two beautiful Black Walnut "boards" for work. The thickness runs from 1/8" to 1/4", veneer, and 12" x 81" at their maximums. I ran across these at a local woodworkers shop in the almost scrap bin; $2.00/ea. Will return the Black Walnut stain/ink I made into drawing/painting with these boards creating a whole new work of art. Wood in its natural being is already a work of art and we'll be collaborating with the energetics of its' innate woodness...l"

No comments:

Post a Comment