Translate This Page

Monday, July 18, 2011

Moon Day

Moon Day                                2011                                ©Greg Patch
Moon rising over the breaking waves at Kure Beach, NC last night around 10pm. I went out to capture the shot in downtown Wilmington along the river around 9pm. I didn't real eyes it wasn't coming up until 10. As I was standing there with my camera enjoying being with the people enjoying the river a young woman came up to me and asked me to take a photo with her camera of her and the husband. It was their Anniversary. I was honored. I walked aound a bit thinking "where's the Moon, I'm tired and want to get to bed." I then got in my car with Guidance and started driving toward Carolina Beach hearing the Moon will be up when I get there.  I drove through Monkey Junction, Carolina Beach and ended up at Kure Beach Pier. As I pulled into the parking area I looked up and there, just peaking over the ocean horizon was Moon. A Curing for I in trust in my own intuitive occurred at Kure Beach. The Moon is in Aquarius, a sign of strong intuitiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment