Translate This Page

Monday, October 24, 2022





local circle Fire charcoal with stone, Water, Air, Fire, Earth & quantum field

Rondout Creek

Rosendale NY

10/23/2022



∆   ∆   ∆
pleasing Waters


Tuesday 25th New Moon/Scorpio with partial Solar eclipse Sun/Scorpio cj Venus/Scorpio

back around with Rosendale, Rondout, Japanese Knotweed, split rock, 43˚ and clouded... leaving site with the other side of Rondout Coyote heading to the river met my path...

I posted below edited text with last time I was with Rosendale site 9/29/22...

drawings/markings morph as we look at them with photos and on sites… a singular symbol/mark relates to the others, the stone’s and the stones’ character with shapes, textures and surface colorations, cracks, mosses, etc. within the stones… the marks relate to the rivers and creeks, the environment with the sites’ landscape settings… considerations with the character of the markings; hard, gentle, looping, straight, I release expressing my conscious-subconscious emotional and sensory being…
the morph, or change, becomes lyrical, structured rigidly, easing and invigorating…
comparison with ancient writings/markings leaves out that I don’t have ancient perceptions with my environment, and the environment is very different in our modern world… there have also been comparisons with some of our modern street art markings… so, yes, a new script!... my thinking is working with a hypnotist who may draw me out to speak the language, or assist with interpreting it further than where I’m at with it now… I’m leaning more now as before, what sounds am I making?... guttural, garbled, lyrical often, etc… does an artist channel their work is another apsect?... aligning with multiple dimensions/the ethereal?...
when I look at reducing all of this wordly chaos I see the common denominator in a broken environment is what we as humans have done to the planet... positive thinking only puts, conveniently, all our "problems" in the trash including other humans [war]... from plastics with industry to plastic people, Hollywood to news programing... now the hot potato is in each of our laps and with no where to toss it... it's in our face and we each are trying to escape, blame (the court systems and prisons, probations are not vacant) and or deal with it in our personal lives...



Elements are Life
Love Peace CoCreativity...

art with Earth blog, charcoal, collaborative with Nature, eco-environmental land art, fractals, quantum field, webh



 

No comments:

Post a Comment