Translate This Page

Monday, April 22, 2019




I recently let go of a storage unit rental where I found mold and mice were munching several paintings... the first and last had no previous underpainting, the other paintings had paintings under them from earlier with my art discovering... I lay the work out with Earth to allow this entropic process enfolding and have been photo journaling the changings as seasonal liberating passages ...
as I let go with each adding to my stories with them...





Earth Ochre pigments on cardboard with Earth and 2 days with heavy rains followed by a day with drying out
Tillson NY









a matted plain Air Watercolor underpainting done with 1968 or 69, Roswell NM... Earth Ochre pigments, egg yolk, Water with Spring Earth
Tillson NY









a gessoed masonite panel that I have no recollection with the original painting though stylistically looks to be an oil painting late 1970s or early 1980s... the recent surface became a mixed medium abstract with green tape and egg yolk with pigmients that is unrecognizable with me... 







another gessoed masonite panel with various papers laid over, egg yolk, Earth Ochre pigments with Spring Earth
Tillson NY












one shot with this frame before passing it along to another artist using frames...
Tillson NY









back of masonite panel egg tempera painting with Wood frame I made with mold, something eating the mold/mold eating critter lines darker and show better if photo clicked on... 
Tillson NY



Love & Peace with CoCreativity

~ Elements are Life ~


No comments:

Post a Comment