Translate This Page

Thursday, November 28, 2013

ochre Earth pigments, og wheat flour & Water on a non-porous conglomerate window sill. when dried I'll scrape off (carefully cleaning the sill) and use as late Fall-early Winter flaked paint energetic intent filled nature collaborative healing markings...
@5" x 8"



from yesterday's pouring, this morning's scraping away and a quick lineal sketch this afternoon with the resulting flaked paint on the window sill spot where I poured it yesterday afternoon. Will save these flaked paints for more workings. The sill is an inflexible conglomerate material and the flakes are smaller than what I've retrieved using more flexible materials; tin sheets, aluminum foil and other paintings where I've used these materials and pieces have flaked off in transport or I've broken them off or broken down the paintings and gathered the resulting flakes for re purposing... to everything there is a usefullness... Comet ISON on my consciousness expressed unconsciously...




11/30/13




No comments:

Post a Comment