Translate This Page

Thursday, November 21, 2013

a quick note of my processional place in the world

Blown out of my experiment with my Prius mobil home by my "falling asleep"? at the wheel just before midnight Tues., 11/19. Was on a short dark stretch of 4 lane between two bright lit shopping areas in Wilmington, NC. The lighted area ahead was my next mooring for the night. Got towed to a local car service and slept for a couple hours while waiting for them to open. Sleeping for a couple hours in parking lots and moving on was quite typical of my adventure that stretched out 1 1/2 weeks after moving out of apartment living and on to the road. 
Most fortunately Chitikara and myself were ok and there were no property damages involved. She is staying with her old friend and his two cats and last reported to be playing and happy; and enjoying being out of the car I'm sure.
The known repairs to my damaged Prius, until up on a lift, were 3 blown tires and some rim remodeling on the front left. I had no money with a $500. collision deductible. A couple weeks ago my Toyota dealership gave me the name, Thankyou Toyota!, of a car broker who would give about $2000 for my "06 that I've been driving since my previous employer bought it new for her transportation with me as driver. A wonderful automobile that was never a problem and averaged 50 mpg right up to my next call to the broker. With the 3 blown tires, damaged rim and a question of what else he wrote me a check for $1400. 
I am now bi podal and looking for work and/or a secure patron/ess of the arts. Offers and suggestions are very open for discussion. Contact me since I don't know you yet...

my art is my life
my life is my art
my art is my life


 right front



right rear


left front

No comments:

Post a Comment