Translate This Page

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

in my twenties I had the dream, many share this dream with me, that I lived in a metropolis in a big glass bubble. the dream; I was nakyd and taking a crap and never realized the whole world was watching me/you/us. I was so em-bare-assed that I drew the "what shades!" and have gone on laughing for years not real eyesing what I was saying to myself in the first place...
For all of us artists we set our bare asses out on the sidewalk and of course every man, woman, child, dog, cat, dragon and mountain lion comes along and sniffs our sensitives. At first it tickles like hell and sets us into hysteria, no matter how humble or constipated we think we are. We strive to get over it with human nature and continue to act creatively, no matter what endeavor we find ourselves pursuing; God she's beautiful!, what a great job!, my car/bike is my life, shit, I feel like hell, et all...
Ahhhhhhhom, I Love the Wee hours!....

No comments:

Post a Comment