Translate This Page

Thursday, August 26, 2010

WebhGround 6 & 7



WebhGround 6
Beeswax & Natural Pigment on Papel de Amate and Khadi papers
16" x 24"
2010



WebhGround 7
Beeswax & Natural Pigment on Papel de Amate and Khadi papers
16" x 24"
2010

Between technical challanges in my personal life and technical challanges with this particular piece itself it has taken me most of the summer to do WebhGround 7. Still, honing in on my technical challanges of the summer I neglected to post #6 on my blog. The previous 6 WebhGrounds were 20 - 30 hours each. Q. Where do these challanges come from!?  A. We invent them in our minds. Am I trying to find a way to charge more for my work? This won't work genius!
A real bargain for the interested. Will charge the same price as the others and subtitle it "Sale!!! 60% off manufacturers suggested list price!"
Want to write more on this, and will, or you can challange yourself and read more of my blog and the perspective I share with many.
WebhGround Series will appear in its current state publicly for the first time at my show at Sage Salon and Spa in Wrightsville Beach, NC on Sept 23, 6:30 - 8:30 pm with more of the Series and maybe even some other work...

No comments:

Post a Comment