Translate This Page

Saturday, September 8, 2018





White Pine charcoal markings
4" x 9 1/2"
Mulberry paper / Rice paper
Tillson NY

markings experienced with White Pine Pinus alba branches charred in Fire... 
this markings was using my left and right hand to bring my bodies' natural symmetry 
in with the play...
switching order of hands from yesterday... on left and right are right hand markings and centered are left hand markings... I did the two left hand markings and marked the blanks with my right hand... the right/masculine and left/feminine a matter of working my conscious and with my subconscious, embraced and centered... as our fractal shifts we do as well, or not, and as disease/uneasy ness grow with balance Love, Peace and CoCreativity...

Love, Peace and CoCreativity
~~~~Water is Life~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment