Translate This Page

Friday, September 7, 2018





White Pine charcoal markings
4" x 9 1/2"
Mulberry paper / Rice paper
Tillson NY

markings experienced with White Pine Pinus alba branches charred in Fire... 
this markings was using my left and right hand to bring my bodies' natural symmetry 
in with the play...
switching order of hands from yesterday... on left is a left hand marking, second is right, third left and far right is a right hand marking... I did the two left hand markings and marked the blanks with my right hand... my left hand as conscious of spatial sharing and a noticeable difference with line emphasis with the left and right hands... a matter of working my conscious with my subconscious... as our fractal shifts we do as well, or not, and as disease/uneasy ness...

Love, Peace and CoCreativity
Water is Life



No comments:

Post a Comment