Translate This Page

Sunday, May 7, 2023

 



with pandemic over and devaluation of u.s. dollar and the word "organic" and the smell of gasoline and other chemicals I'm looking to raise my patronage... hey Joe and Joanne!, send me some fun/ds!...

Patreon has "new" support signup options...

"I'm working with charcoal with stones, rivers and with Earth … with being with alignment with the energies I sense with the space and place, the time of day and seasons as continuum... these moments of drawing express marks of our collective connection with our universal matrix, or fractal... using charcoal speaks to my consideration that before I make a mark to do no harm and act with accord... I use charcoal from stone circle wood fires local to each site... charcoal is elemental with all life and is a filtering and cleansing substance... as that I see my use with it as healing with homeopathic perspective applications as a remedial toward healthier animal and plant balances and as symbolic energetically... rain, rivers, water, etc. transfer into the broader Waters connecting with rivers and eventually are absorbed with Earth, Air ... the primal markings are of a pre literate and/or post literate form, similar to early writing and petroglyphs... I've been working with charcoal along over 7,000 miles with stones, with about 40 rivers and creeks, with over 1600 marked sites with Earth from 7/27/2016 - now, 5/7/23... ..."

https://www.patreon.com/GregPatch


Elements are Life
Love Peace CoCreativity...


art with Earth blog, charcoal, collaborative with Nature, eco-environmental land art, fractals, quantum field, webh



No comments:

Post a Comment