Translate This Page

Saturday, March 4, 2023















local circle Fire charcoal with stone, Water, Air, Fire, Earth & quantum field
Wallkill River
Esopus NY
3/4/23


37˚ mixed snow-sleet-rain... sitting with car getting some focus together with drawing spaces and car parks a couple car lengths up after a few a guy gets out his driver side and walks back toward me I roll down my window and he says oh I thought you were someone else no I said I'm me... 

Full Virgo Moon March 7, 2023 7:40 AM EST...

Sturgeon Pool and Esopus/Perrine's Bridge mark baseline with triangles... all is connected...


∆   ∆   ∆

heart electric

strong currents

honing subteties

 


Elements are Life
Love Peace CoCreativity...



art with Earth blog, charcoal, collaborative with Nature, eco-environmental land art, fractals, quantum field, webh


 

No comments:

Post a Comment