Translate This Page

Friday, February 10, 2023






2nd angiogram yesterday 
2/9/2023 and will meet with surgeon 2/23 to discuss his recommendations with “multiple brain aneurisms” surgical, or not, procedure… surgeon entered camera through right wrist, up through arm/shoulder, neck and intercranium… still have a little swelling at port and wrist/arm soreness… I was there 4 hours as outpatient compared with groin portal entry, that was @8 hours in ICU and I could have eaten right after procedure, I couldn’t eat the “tuna sandwich” that looked like cat puke between a couple slices of white sponge… I was put out during the entire procedure after my RLS kicked in with a rare appearance/not conducive with picture taking and came back while still in OR and briefly saw one pic in B&W as my non-explained teaser/surgeon had moved on to next in line… and had a nice lunch after with my daughter that is always a treat though while at hospital my daughter got a text from her school where she is an Assistant Principle that they were in lockdown from reported shooting at a nearby high school … the times we are living are omni present… Be Well…



Elements are Life
Love, Peace & CoCreating with universe.

art with Earth blog,bioenergetics,charcoal,collaborative with Nature,environmental land art,quantum field,webh

No comments:

Post a Comment