Translate This Page

Saturday, March 14, 2020






local circle Fire charcoal with stone, Water and Earth
Roundout Creek
Kingston NY

Brambles
chin
medicine

I arrived at the site with the 3 stones with a growth of Brambles... I studied for the easiest path in and out... I got in fine and maneuvered about until finishing to go and Whack!, right on the chin and I gave blood, lol... my Spring Bramble medicine!... Brambles are a thicket of Red andor Black Raspberry andor Blackberry... all are astringent in various forms and are styptic, good for the wounds or scarifications it helps produce... may we rise above our insults and wounds...

∆    ∆   ∆

~ Elements are Life ~
Love & Peace with CoCreativity with all...

www.patreon.com/gregpatch
www.gregpatchartwork.com



No comments:

Post a Comment