Translate This Page

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

some oil and pastel landscapes I did in the late 70's and early 80's 
with the Shawangunks of New York State...

these works were done as I was finishing up my academia and are reflective of my intense studies of the traditional fine

 arts preceding me. since that time I've found my own creative voice and express it with what I am most connected, Earth 

and what we as a culture have unwittingly laid waste to. Please consider visiting and appreciating, or at least thinking 

about, the work I presently do with non toxic materials placed consciously with the Earth and photo journaling as these 

works grow and change with Earth/Universe as it grows and changes from moment to moment, day to day and season to 

season... enThanks...


field, tree line and Shawangunks
7 1/2" x 12 1/2"
oil on masonite



Shawangunk Bonticou Crag
11" x 12 3/4"
pastel on paper



field with Shawangunks
22" x 26"
oil on canvas



field with rising hill
24" x 30"
oil on canvas



Winter fields
10" x 14"
pastel on paper




Winter Gunks
9" x 12"
oil on masonite   

No comments:

Post a Comment