Translate This Page

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Practice & White Dove


White Dove                                                                        ©Greg Patch                              
  During the mid 1980's I was watching a documentary on the cave paintings at Lascaux on tv and attempted taking a photo, practicing with a new camera, to capture the beautiful images on the screen. This photo "White Dove" was the result. Yesterday while moving some books to weigh down new peace/"Edge of Fall" while it dried the photo fell out of one of the books on to my table. That White Dove appeared in the photo to begin with was important for me. I took it as a re-affirmation and a con/firmation that my choice some twenty years earlier to choose love and peace in my life as a young man was being assisted and encouraged with this totem appearance. That it fell out of this book on to my table yesterday
re-membered me with my choosing to be with and explore love & peace in my life.
  The cycles and connections of my choices, White Dove's appearances, the cave paintings themselves and the "Edge of Fall" and these times I am experiencing in my life are all things for me to consider and meditate upon.

  I am grateful for White Dove's en-courage-meant and assistance with my living choice to follow love & peace. enThanks to White Dove with my continuing learning a way to be with the multitude of levels of challenges and blessings with love & peace. And enThanks to the wonder eyed young lady at the coffee shop when I said "How are you?", said, "It is a good day".
Practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment