Translate This Page

Friday, May 6, 2011

quote day and change of background color to crown chakra [(52 day series)(the red/violet hue is difficult for me to achieve in Photography/Computer Graphics?)]

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what   
you do are in harmony." - Mahatma Ghandi                            


and I/WE thought patting our heads and rubbing our bellies was tough. a hint: it is MY/OUR perspective with fear & struggle that makes it appear difficult to US. I/WE each have our dark side that I/WE try to work at to grow out from... a first step in this is taking the personal responsibility to own and embrace our dark side with a clearer understanding of self. self forgiveness and self love. Give my/your self a big hug!


Gandhi           9" x 7 1/2"          Patch / 1968

No comments:

Post a Comment