Translate This Page

Monday, June 6, 2016


symbolic replanting of falls
6/2

before filming the installation at High Falls last Fall my intentions were to install the piece with the waterfalls of the Shawangunk and Catskill mountain ranges... my living locale was within these Hudson River mountains... I realized early this Spring that I would be traveling between Tillson and Albany in New York state and to Greenfield, MA during the early Summer...  decided to align the installations with my present travels and with falls along the way with this triangulation...  resolving the South<>North divisional line I am working a triangle of inclusiveness... 
here I symbolically replanted falls with these conceptual geomantic energies of your/our/my reorientation to mark this decision...

with using biodegradable materials the installation work will culminate at the bottom of the last installation and/or be recycled and/or shown and offered as individual labels w/hemp as separate art works, photos/videos and possible book format when funding becomes available… this will relate much with my painting construction's process with Waterfall installation wear and tear. with its' eventual return to Earth with the Fall...
~this is a collaborative with Nature~


Water falls are an oxygenating and cleansing geographical phenomena with 

Light/Air(Ether), Fire, Color,  Earth, Water and Sound healing properties acknowledged 

with its' placement in varying spaces defined with waterfalls...

this is the link to the first installation with High Falls, NY. 

http://gregpatch.blogspot.com/2015/09/ashort-video-clip-and-photo-taken-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment