Translate This Page

Friday, July 30, 2010

Aaaahhhh sweet self righteousness...



May tending our own gardens perform righteous acts upon the earth?

May tending our own gardens perform righteous acts upon the earth.

May tending our own gardens perform righteous acts upon the earth.....

I am pleased to make art, to share it and to allow it to go as I let go of what comes through me. Have proven many times to myself the things that happen to me when I try to plug it from gushing all over. Will the outcome be pleasing or filled with the horrors of gobblygook? Give me ten minutes, ten years, perhaps even tens of thousands of years to answer and that answer may be different each time. Am I really using the voice from with in/out or is it that time allows no language to represent itself? Is there really time, but, instead timelessness. 
Is self righteousness of the self but instead a time/timelessness we enter to wield our swords to battle time away, or a friend, or an enemy. I use my self righteousness when I am feeling exactly the opposite - self doubting. I use it when I am battling fatique and want to be not bothered by the other/outer/inner. I use it when I see others dismantle the ground I try to stand upon with their toxic behavior, my toxic behavior. To err is human. For sure? Does that mean when I am righteous that I am inhuman. Oh undulating linguistics. Another wave that we each ride to...

No comments:

Post a Comment