Tuesday, February 16, 2010
A Whole Foods Diet Balances pH
Many forms of dissease, from cancer and benign tumors to edemas and common colds thrive in an acidic body. By normalizing the body's pH balance, stengthening the immune system and nourishing the body with healing foods our body will clear the dissease without the invasive interventions of chemotherapy, surgery and/or radiation if detected before major surgery is warranted. If chemotherapy, radiation or surgery are warranted than the suggestions here will compliment this process without interfering with the interventions’ effectiveness. Always consult with your practitioner for specific individual protocols.
Incorporate whole, organic, fresh foods/drinks;
Set as a goal of eliminating in your diet:
- Processed foods containing chemicals, sugar, caffeine, hydrogenated oils.
- Processed sugars
- Caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, narcotic substances and carbonmated drinks.
- Avoid mucous forming foods, ie., dairy, wheat . Too much mucous in our food remains “stuck” in our
digestive tracts and block normal digestive processes as well as providing a medium for bacteria and
pathogens to inhabit.
- Unfermented soy product. Use fermented soy sparingly.
- Eat alkaline foods:
raw seasonally fresh steamed, baked, fermented w/o sugar, or lightly cooked in oil vegetables:
Crucifers: brocolli, cauliflower, red and green cabbages/sauercraut
Root vegetables; carrot, turnip, parsnip, gabo/burdock, beet
Dark leafy greens; kale, the chards, watercress, parsley, nettles, bok choy, lettuce (excluding
Peas, lima beans, squash, celery, fennel, onion and garlic
Sea Vegetables; kombu, dulse, wakame, hiziki, etc.
Mushroom: Shitaiki, Maitake, Ganodermas, Chaga, etc.
Beans; red, black, white, brown and green, etc.
Whole grains; brown and basmati rice, millet, buckwheat, kasha/buckwheat groats, barley , etc.
Nuts and seeds; almond, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin, etc.
Fish (non farmed, deep sea, non scavenging)
Red meat; limit consumption to once a week. Use graze fed, organic and or w/o dyes, growth
hormones and anti-biotics. Make soups with beef bone.
Fowl; Chicken, turkey, duck, goose w/o dyes, growth hormones and anti-biotics/organic or free range.
Fruit, seasonally fresh, organic.
- Use only organic extra virgin olive oil, saflower and nut/seed oils, ie., sesame, sunflower, almond.
- Drink at least 40 oz of quality spring water. Alkaline water can be established by adding freshly
squeezed lemon juice to a glass of water.
- Avoid daily consumption of fruit and vegetables juices as they are concentrated and filled with
- Avoid nightshade plant foods; potatoes, tomatoes (except in season fresh og.), and eggplant,
particularly in arthritic conditons
- Exercise daily, ie., walking, yoga, tai chi, dance, breathing, laughing, singing as energy and/or pain allow
- Refrain from using shampoos, conditioners, creams, lotions, etc. that have chemicals such as
Propylene glycol or Sodium Laurel Sulfate in them.
- Wear only natural fabrics such as wool or cotton; no synthetic fabrics.
- Keep electrical appliances that upset the natural frequency and resonance of the body; microwaves,
cellular and portable phones, battery powered wrist watches, etc at a distance, avoiding electrical
pollution as much as possible.
- Keep toxic household cleaners which put/vaporize gasses in your home environment well contained,
and away from living space. Avoid contact with all petroleum (drilled oil) products.
- Sunshine in appropriate dosage is healing
- Spiritual exercise is also healing
- Laughter is a wonderful massaging healing activity