Translate This Page

Saturday, July 20, 2019





local charcoal from circle Fire with stone, vegetation, Air, Water, Fire & Earth cosmos
Wallkill River
Ulster Park NY


update with my iPhone... apparently when I shot within minutes with the Full Moon partial Lunar eclipse. 7/`6/`9, I knocked it into a rain puddle and it killed it/water damage... now after several days of trying to get a replacement at the authorized Verizon store for over an hour where they pronounced it dead and another 10+ hrs on the phone with Apple and Verizon Verizon will send me a new phone with some extra fees discounted a little for my time and inconvenience... I will continue to be inconvienced until Mon or Tues when the new phone is supposed to arrive at my very doorstep... very little professionalism from companies that can afford to do their customers better with the rates and insurances and assurances they both provide... I see nothing convenient about this and I was told at the Verizon store that these newer "Water resistant" iPhones can die if you have it on your bathroom counter during steam or hot shower...BEWARE!...

I took this and the next 2 shots with temps at 97˚F using my old Olympus digital,
and with gentle and nurturing words and Thanks... N Node, Venus, Sun and rMercury all with Cancer...

working with charcoal with stones, rivers and with Earth … with being with alignment with the energies I sensed with the space and place, the time of day and seasons as continuum... these moments of drawing express marks of our collective connection with our universal matrix, or fractal... using charcoal speaks to my consideration that before I make a mark to do no harm and act with accord... I use charcoal from fires local to each site... charcoal is elemental with all life and is a filtering and cleansing substance... as that I see my use with it as healing with homeopathic perspective applications as a remedial toward healthier animal and plant balances and as symbolic energetically... rain, rivers, water, etc. transfer into the broader Waters connecting with rivers and eventually are absorbed with Earth, Air ... the primal markings are of a pre literate and/or post literate form, similar to early writing and petroglyphs... with my river stone markings project I have workplayed local to where I live near the Wallkill River, Roundout Creek and Hudson River...

∆   ∆   ∆

please consider a contribution toward the river, stone & charcoal installation markings... I'm seeking support & contributions through Patreon to continue this project... 
https://www.patreon.com/GregPatch

with over 1,750 miles drawn/marked, over 550 sites drawn/marked along 31 rivers and creeks and with over 200 cities/towns with 7 Eastern US states since 7/27/2016...

Love & Peace with CoCreativity with all
Elements are Life



No comments:

Post a Comment