Translate This Page

Friday, December 7, 2018






I’ve been working with the stone markings locally along Roundout Creek in High Falls NY and Rosendale NY and Wallkill River from Tillson NY to Ulster Park NY… the two rivers conjoin and NE the river conjoins with Kingston NY and Hudson River… I’ve now realized with mapping and have drawn this Green lined triangle connecting the points with the Earth and the Water sites along Roundout and Wallkill… the Red dot is where I have my room, my Heart(h)… I’ll be working more with the symbolism of the inclined triangle with Heart(h) as the universal feminine principle, as with Yoni…  the universal male principle, or Lingham, is with the direction land mass here projecting NE, and also with the triangle as both project with rivers toward Hudson River with Kingston NY….  
The symbols are metaphors with the land…


this mapping with Green triangle in upper right relays the "projectile" with Shawangunk Mountains, lighter Green, ranging toward Kingston/Hudson River




Love, Peace and CoCreativity

~~~~Water is Life~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment